I am sitting in my cozy family room with a roaring fire finishing up watching the BSU/Vandal game on TV. The game just ended and we lost 58-14 - ouch! Cody and I took Wyatt down went to tailgate for a while and I was amazed at how many people - both Broncos and Vandals - were there cheering on their favorite teams. I think I've gotten grouchy with the Broncos in my old age. I find myself sighing in disgust ever time a vehicle w/ a Bronco flag attached drives by.
I remember a much fonder time - when the Vandals would conquer the Broncos by insurmountable numbers. I don't remember so many BSU fans and I grew up in this town. It seems as if everyone has jumped on the band wagon. Fair-weather fans at their finest! At any rate, I'm proud that I went to a great college, met women who will be my friends for the rest of my life, and was blessed enough to meet and marry my wonderful husband. I wouldn't trade any of it for the world.

No comments:
Post a Comment