Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's a Boy!

We had our 18 week ultrasound today & without any doubt, we can say that we're expecting another boy. He's healthy & everything looked good - what she could get - he was very squirmy throughout the entire ultrasound. Wyatt will have a blast with his new baby brother & I'll start taking anti-anxiety medication now to ease the pain associated with having three boys in my house! Thank goodness I still have Molly! :)

4 comments:

Nicole said...

We are so excited that there will be yet another boy thrown into the mix. Congrats! Love you
Coly

The Mairs family said...

Oh, my goodness 2 boys! That is so exciting for you both. Just so you know, anxiety comes regardless of gender dominance.(lol) You will love the new dynamic 2 babies bring to your family!
Congrats.
Rob & Tiff

Danielle said...

Congratulations Lindley family! Dave and I are so excited for all of you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.