
This job may be a lot more difficult than I had bargained for (do I mention that an awful lot??? It seems like I do!), but these are the beautiful faces that I get to look at every single day. People often ask if I miss working and I can honestly say that I don't.
Max is 12 weeks old now and I would be heading back into the office if I were going back to work. I cannot imagine it. I like being with my boys. I like being in charge of their days. I like taking Wyatt to swimming lessons and seeing him flop around in the pool instead of hearing about it from one of his daycare teachers. I like not having to worry if Max is being held enough or if Wyatt is getting the structure he so desperately needs. I like being the endless recipient of sticky kisses and bear hugs.
I'm truly blessed to be able to stay at home while my boys are growing.
Max is 12 weeks old now and I would be heading back into the office if I were going back to work. I cannot imagine it. I like being with my boys. I like being in charge of their days. I like taking Wyatt to swimming lessons and seeing him flop around in the pool instead of hearing about it from one of his daycare teachers. I like not having to worry if Max is being held enough or if Wyatt is getting the structure he so desperately needs. I like being the endless recipient of sticky kisses and bear hugs.
I'm truly blessed to be able to stay at home while my boys are growing.

2 comments:
this is such a beautiful post. we are so blessed to be home with our boys. let's just keep reminding each other of this...daily! love you
Post a Comment