To the untrained eye these may appear to be common light bulbs. To my eldest child they are apparatuses that lead to endless hours of play time.
Last week when Cody was gone, Wyatt was, of course, struggling with staying in his room at night. I locked him in his room with a rope (see "Don't Judge Me" below) and went to bed. At about 4:00 a.m. I heard some commotion coming from Wyatt's room. I got up to see what the deal was and discovered that he had turned on his light to put together his wooden train set. He acted annoyed when I asked him what the heck he was doing at 4 in the morning playing with his trains.
The next morning I removed all light bulbs from his room. What am I going to do with this kid??? I swear, he's always just one step ahead of me...
4 comments:
Hilarious...at least to me! :-) I'm sure I'll feel differently when Avery reaches this stage.
Lisa, You have got to print these blog entries out and put them in Wyatt's baby book. Then when he has kids of his own you can tell him that paybacks are hell. Seriously these do deserve some documentation.
I bet he'll be an engineer!
I bet he'll be an engineer!
Post a Comment