The boys were ready for trick-or-treating
Monkey Man
Sad Frog ....
He got over it...
yummmmm - chocolate!
Halloween was a success this year! Two little boys in two costumes with a limited number of tears. Woo Hoo! S-u-c-c-e-s-s! That's the way we spell success!
Wyatt was the perfect little trick-or-treater. We had just listened to the U of I game on the radio where the Vandals squeaked out a win against LA Tech. 35-34! (Go Vandals). I'm always making Wyatt say, "Go Vandals!" so he was in full Vandal form when we hit the streets for Halloween. He went up to a house, rang the doorbell & when someone answered the door with candy he froze. I said, "Wyatt, what do you say?" and he said, "Go Vandals!" Too funny! I'm not sure our BSU Donkey loving neighbors loved it as much as we did!
5 comments:
Hey lady! It's nice to see you back on your blog - I love getting the updates! Wyatt and Max looked great for Halloween! Looks like you had a festive fall!
Jules - I'm fairly certain that only you, Jami & my parents look at this blog....but I'll keep posting for you guys!
I love your picture on top! Beautiful family you have there! And I read your blog! I just don't post much!!
I hear you, Miss Lisa! My family cracks me up because they don't leave me comments on my blog. They email me their thoughts and comments - always with the topic "your blog". I've decided that even if no one reads it, it's soooo much easier than keeping an old-fashioned paper journal. Also, I bet Amber reads your blog too! :-)
Hello, Just bloghopping. Great blog!
Be Well :)
Post a Comment