This is Wyatt's class. Yes, that's my little angel in the front row with his hands covering his face. Little turd!
This is Sophie trying to hold Wyatt's hand. He pulled his hand away faster than I've ever seen him move. Not cool, Wy!
Wyatt finding the perfect pumpkin.
Wyatt running around the hay-maze. He's got a great smile.
Wyatt's preschool class went out to Linder Farms to visit their pumpkin patch. We've done this for a couple of years and I was dreading going b/c there is always sooooo much going on. It's not like you just go out & pick a pumpkin....oh, no. Where would the fun be in that??? There's a tractor ride, a jumpy house, petting zoo, fair food...and the list goes on and on. I get tired of telling Wyatt "no" to all of the extras. I know, bah humbug, huh? Well, if you go to the farm early with a class, there are no extras! Woo Hoo! No bouncy house! No petting zoo! No fair food! It's awesome. We had a great morning with his class.
No comments:
Post a Comment