Wyatt wouldn't get closer than 3 feet to Santa
Max was not impressed....
Not impressed at all...
We went to the downtown Macy's to try and get a picture of the kids with Santa - without having to go to the mall! We only had to wait 15 minutes so we didn't really care about how the kids did once they 'got' to meet Santa. Max freaked. Wyatt stood 3 feet away and shouted to Santa what he wanted for Christmas, "...a bumblebee car!" (whatever that is). I'm glad I have a sense of humor...and it's a really good thing that Santa is a good sport!
3 comments:
I wonder if Wyatt wants a Transformer? I think one of the cars name was Bumblebee. It was the yellow mustang if I remember right... That's funny that he still wanted to tell Santa what he wanted even though he wouldn't go close!
I love this! We tried Santa last year with Avery and it was a no go. I didn't even bother this year since when we see one (at the zoo, the children's museum) she is interested but still a little frightened. It is a strange thing, if you think about it, asking your kids to sit on a randome stranger's lap! :-) I like Wyatt's approach the best. Hilarious!
so funny lis!!! glad you got pictures of it. may the santa memories begin!
Post a Comment