Sunday, January 24, 2010

Most Beautiful Baby Contest


My mom guilted/convinced me into entering Max into the Regis & Kelly's Most Beautiful Baby Contest & this is the photo I submitted. He is an awfully cute little kiddo! Watch out little Micah Butler....you've got competition! Keep tuned in for this one!

10 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh, it's ON!! We'll both be in the top 5, and we can go out to New York together! That is a darling pic of Max. I just love his eyes!

Philip and Jami said...

beautiful!!!!!

Philip and Jami said...

Beautiful!!!!

Philip and Jami said...

beautiful!!!!!

Julia Kanouse said...

My mom was trying to get me to enter Avery in that too! Glad I didn't - not sure she could have competed with this little cutie! Good luck!

Michelle @ My Gluten-free Kitchen said...

Love it! That is a great picture!
I couldn't imagine being the judges for that contest! All these babies are such cuties!

Family of Four said...

So sweet! He is a darling little guy!

Family of Four said...

So sweet! He is darling Lisa. You've got a beautiful family!

Clover said...

Super CUTE! I entered Will last year. He's too Gerber baby though. Blonde hair and blue eyes didn't even make the top 5. (Which is fine and good. Those babies who won were C.U.T.E.) But. You know. We didn't have a chance. LOL

Anonymous said...

He's got my vote! What a cutie! Did they announce winners yet?