Thursday, April 15, 2010

Our Mexican Vacay


Cody and I just got home from the most wonderful vacation.  We went to an all inclusive adults only resort outside of Cancun.  It was great to get away as a couple & we were blessed that some friends of ours from New Jersey joined us!  I missed the boys greatly....more than I thought I would....but it was truly a fantastic get-away.  My parents kept the boys for the entire 7 days and they had a blast. I can't wait to go again! :)

3 comments:

Kate said...

FUN! Which resort did you go to? We were at Aventura Spa Palace for our honeymoon, same location.

Shannon said...

Looks amazing!! Glad you and your hubby got a nice little get away together. Next time...WE'RE COMING!! (Even if it is Mexico) ;)

Clover said...

Awesome that you went, awesome that your parents were cool with having the boys for 7 days, and especially awesome that you had a fabulous time. YAY!!