I can't believe Max is TWO today. I know every parent says that, but it truly seems just like yesterday that he came into our lives. I was nervous about having baby #2 b/c in my mind our lives would change so much. I quit work when he was born. In fact, my water broke as I was driving into work so the day before he was born was my last day.....ever. We took Wyatt out of daycare & I left the world of a working-mom to a full time stay-at-home mom. This kid has been such a joy and I find that I enjoy him more and more each day. I'm lucky to have him & cherish him dearly. Happy birthday to my fun-loving, slobbery-kiss-giving, belly-laughing, loud-screaming, gravity-defying (or not), orange-juice-drinking, sweets-lovin', awesome mama's boy.
Baby Maxon Davis Lindley
Born 07/22/08
Weight 7 lb 11 oz
Max @ 1 year old
Max @ 2 years old


2 comments:
Yay! Happy Birthday Max! He is so stinkin cute!
Loved going down memory lane. He is such a doll! Happy 2nd birthday Maxon!!
Post a Comment