Tuesday, January 4, 2011

All Consuming Pregnancy

I've been horrible about blogging.  I know we all go through this, especially when life throws us curve balls.  This pregnancy has been one of those curve balls, for sure!  The baby is perfectly healthy but I'm a wreck.  If you think about it this week, please say a little prayer for my family.  If we all make it to April for the birth of baby  boy #3, it will surely be a miracle!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh Lisa, hang in there! I am praying for you!

Julia Kanouse said...

Since I'm not so good at praying but am awesome at spending money, how about I send you something that would help?!? :-) Seriously, I can send in a maid or nanny for a day. Order up some dinner to be delivered...whatever you need. You are going to get a baby present regardless so we can just move up the timing! Just wish I was closer so I could help you out in person!! Hang in there. Much love!

Clover said...

Ugh. Girl...I am so sorry. Super sick again?

I will definately say a prayer. But I would love to help in a more practical way too. You helped me. If you had a fairy godmother, what would you wish for?

Anonymous said...

This is actually news to me. I feel like I know you pretty well, but you aren't a complainer and you hold yourself together so well that I have to remind myself you're even pregnant! I am praying for you guys and I know you'll make it. You're on the home stretch!