Thursday, July 21, 2011

Damn You, Facebook!

Facebook has pretty much eliminated my blogging, which sucks because I do enjoy my blog.  It makes me feel like I'm actually documenting what's going on in my life, instead of just giving the world tiny snapshots of it.  So, for all three of you out there who actually read this blog....yes, I'm still here & I hope to continue this blog...with all of my spare time.

That being said, Sawyer Jackson Lindley was born 4/20/11.  He's now three months old.  He's darling.  He's perfect.  He's an absolute wonderful baby.  He started sleeping through the night at about two months old.  He's an efficient little nurser & is already showing signs of being a perfectly happy little guy.  The boys love him.  Wyatt, who called him "Jaguar" for the first few weeks of his life, has been a great big big brother.  Maxon hasn't shown any signs of jealousy & seems to really enjoy his baby brother.  Whew!  Here are a few newborn pics of Sawyer.



1 comment:

Julia Kanouse said...

Glad to have you back! I'm trying to get back into my blog too!