I know what you're thinking... "TWO posts in as many days. This is complete Lindley madness!” Yes. Yes. Yes. Truth of the matter is that I couldn’t let a birthday go by without commenting on it.
Max turns 3 today. It’s hard to believe. I know every parent says that, but it really is hard to believe that he’s getting so big. I feel like in the past couple of months he’s grown into this tiny little person. Maybe it’s because we are potty training and seeing his little body in boxer briefs makes him seem so big. Maybe it’s because he’s finally talking and forming sentences and that I don’t have to translate to everyone around us what he’s actually saying. Maybe it’s because Sawyer is so tiny and it makes Max look like a giant. I’m not sure. Whatever it is, it’s hard for me to digest that this happy boy is THREE years old today.
Happy Birthday to #2. Love you, kiddo!
No comments:
Post a Comment