
Cody and I took Wyatt to the fair yesterday afternoon.....or perhaps I should say that Wyatt and I took Cody to the fair yesterday afternoon! Cody's not a fair person. He doesn't enjoy fair food or carnies & isn't particularly interested in the crowds. I, on the other hand, get a big kick out of these kinds of events. The food is fried (what could possibly be wrong with that???), the rides are noisy and the people watching is FANTASTIC. There was the extra large couple smoking cigarettes & eating churros while their kids rode the rides & seemed especially annoyed when my 20 month old almost ran into their legs. There were the gals in daisy dukes & newly purchased pink cowboy hats. And you just can't forget about the "carnie folk" - People just seem to come out of the woodwork for the fair. What's not to love?
No comments:
Post a Comment