Thursday, September 18, 2008

8 Years of Wedded Bliss....


Okay, maybe not wedded bliss (I'm not sure anyone who's been married any amount of time even knows what that means!), but this week we celebrate 8 years of marriage. We began dating 12 years ago....can that truly be possible??? We were 20 then and students at the U of I. I was a Junior & Cody was a sophomore. I chased him....and he just couldn't resist my charm. :)

We were married 4 years later when I was finishing up my 3rd year of law school. We've been through a lot over the years and I can't even begin to explain how truly blessed I am to be married to such a caring & loving man. He is wonderful!

Happy Anniversary, Cody!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary Cody & Lisa! I agree "wedding bliss" lasts about a week and then its real life! I think the bliss comes when you've gone through hard times and you come out of it closer than ever!

Danielle said...

Congrats! What a beautiful photo!!!

Nicole said...

happy anniversary...any more wedding cake to share in your freezer???

Unknown said...

Your mom and I are truly blessed to be the grandparents of two wonderful kids. We count our blessings.
Oh yes, happy anniversary to you both.