
Wyatt - 3 months

Max - 2 months
Everyone keeps asking me if I think Wyatt & Max look alike and while in the beginning I did think so, I'm definitely starting to see how very different they are. Putting Max in Wyatt's old outfits is trippy. I'm anxious to see what the little one is going to be like, but I'm much more patient with him growing up than I was with Wyatt. I think that's the nature of your first born....wanting the next stage to come quickly. I'm all for savoring these days with Max. They truly do grow so fast!
4 comments:
They are both super cute - but I can see what you mean! They look really different! Such handsome boys!
SO true that you want your first born to get to the next stage much quicker than the 2nd. Enjoy it cause it still goes fast! No matter who Max looks like he will be a looker for sure!
Your boys are so beautiful. I can see what you say about wanting to savor every moment. Kevin and I are always saying we wish we could bottle up time.
ok, if you hadn't posted the names of the boys under the pics, i would have guessed that they were the same baby. and i thought they looked so different!!! crazy.
Post a Comment