Is it possible for my toddler to live on this meal each and every day? I swear he won't eat anything else! I can't even bring myself to look at the nutrition facts on chicken nuggets. Is that horrible???
Just keep in your mind that there is 4 food groups in that meal (counting the breading as your grain)! That will make you feel better, won't it?! I thought you were doing the puree? Haven't you tried the chicken nuggets from that?
Avery's meals aren't much different than this - I think that's just how toddlers are. We have two adult friends that still eat this way (seriously, they only eat chicken tenders and hotdogs) - but I really do think most kids grow out of it. The nice thing for us with Avery is that she is still young enough that we can "hide" veggies - like blending broccoli into her mac & cheese! :-) Just keep at it. I'm sure he'll join you for Indian one of these days...
PS - We had SOOO much fun at dinner with you guys last weekend!
2 comments:
Just keep in your mind that there is 4 food groups in that meal (counting the breading as your grain)! That will make you feel better, won't it?! I thought you were doing the puree? Haven't you tried the chicken nuggets from that?
Avery's meals aren't much different than this - I think that's just how toddlers are. We have two adult friends that still eat this way (seriously, they only eat chicken tenders and hotdogs) - but I really do think most kids grow out of it. The nice thing for us with Avery is that she is still young enough that we can "hide" veggies - like blending broccoli into her mac & cheese! :-) Just keep at it. I'm sure he'll join you for Indian one of these days...
PS - We had SOOO much fun at dinner with you guys last weekend!
Post a Comment