Monday, December 22, 2008

My Baby is Three!

Newborn Wyatt1 year old
2 years old3 years old!
It's hard to believe that just 3 years ago Wyatt was born. Cody documented the experience in a video here (don't worry - it's not graphic!). http://codylindley.com/Personal/234/the-wyatt-experience-a-movie-about-pitocin-and-nine-pushes. I cry every time I watch it. It's a wonderful reminder of how quickly these kids grow. In a surreal sort of way it seems like just yesterday we were bringing this new baby home from the hospital and adjusting to life as a family of three instead of just two. Now we are four & I just don't know where the time has gone.

As you can see from the video, Wyatt came into this world kicking & screaming & hasn't ceased being that same ball of crazy energy. I know I complain a lot about this kid, but he really is such a blessing. He's fun and wild and full of life. I'm actually quite lucky to be his mom...even if I don't always feel like it!

So....happy birthday to my favorite 3 year old!

2 comments:

Julia Kanouse said...

Happy Birthday to Wyatt! And Merry Christmas to all of you! Have a wonderful holiday season, my dear!

Katie Eagy said...

That video was great - I can see why you'd cry every time you watch it! It's good to remember how much they've changed, somehow it makes me love them more! Welcome to having a three year old - I thought 3 for Hannah was a lot of fun!