Monday, May 11, 2009

These Faces


Max (9 1/2 mo) Wyatt (3 1/2)


Max (9 1/2 mo)


Wyatt (3 1/2)

I just love these faces!

These faces are the ones I get to wake up with every day. These faces (one face in particular) are the ones that say to me every morning, "I want to watch tunes on, mom" - which translates to "Will you put cartoons on for me?" These faces are the ones that make me giggle & cry at the same time. These faces love kisses. These faces get such delight from singing & dancing. These faces are growing too quickly & not holding their chubbiness nearly long enough.

I truly truly love these faces and am blessed beyond measure to have them in my life!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

oh my...those faces are adorable. thanks for sharing your sweethearts!

Katie Eagy said...

Such CUTE faces! Great pictures, Lisa!